There are a few possible reasons why you might be having issues with your promo code! Check whether the following applies to your situation:
- The item you purchased is on sale. Promotion codes are not valid on Sale & Clearance items.
- The items aren’t eligible. There are some products on our website that are not eligible for promo codes, and in the text or email, you received there should have been a link to check out the Terms & Conditions. Check out the full list of excluded products here on our website.
- You are using a code outside your territory. Promotion codes are territory specific and may only be redeemed against payment made in the correct currency on the specified website.
- The promo code has been used. Our promo codes are all single use, so if you’ve ever used the code on a previous order, it won’t work again.
- The code has been entered incorrectly. All codes are case sensitive so enter it exactly as it is written and try again.
If none of the above situations apply to you, contact us with your promo code information so that we may take a closer look into this for you.